200 miles on route 100 ! looking for a fun ride to train for this summer?

I’m not sure if McGill Cycling has been there these past years but I was there in 2013 and have always wanted to do this challenging ride again. Now that I am registered, I’m looking for anyone who would be interested in sharing and organizing transportation (from Montreal) and support/gear car logistics during the ride.

June 24th 2017

All info on their web page:

http://100-200.org/index.html

1 Like

Eli I’d like to do this again this year.
Pretty sure I did it in 2015.

Cheers.

1 Like

Oh yeah I remember seeing the pictures of the McGill crew pulling at the front ! Let me know if you know of anyone else interested in joining and we can start organizing transportation and the room rental for the night of June 23rd near the border. How did you guys get back to Montreal on the way back?

I have room #4 (2 single beds) reserved at the North Troy Inn the night of June 23rd in case anyone is thinking of doing this alone and wants to spend the night near the Vermont border where the ride starts.

http://northtroyinn.com/#reservations

Eli I’d like to do this ride, can I stay at the hotel with you if you still have one bed available? And how do you plan to come back to our hotel after the race?

Yeah sure, no problem for the other single bed in the room. Total price with taxes is 77$ USD for the Friday night reservation. I will probably be going by car and leaving it at the North Troy Inn. Couple of friends are planning a hiking day on Saturday near the New York border so they will pick me up later on in the evening (hopefully 2 cars so there would be enough space for 2 bikes on the way back).

Is that what you were prepping for this weekend Simon?

Ok cool! I’m probably also going to drive with my car to the North Troy Inn. I’ll give you 40USD for the night if it works for you. Just confirm with your friends if they could pick me up I would really appreciate, otherwise I’ll have to bike my way back!

Hahah Dom, no I I just discovered the 100/200 race today, but this weekend was a good training though.

OK! Yeah will let you know as soon as I get the confirmation for the Saturday evening car ride back to North Troy. We could probably manage to share a car on our way there Friday if we both leave Montreal at the same time?