Am I fat?

Hey,

I just tried my McGill shorts (bib, L) and when I put the “things” over my shoulders, it felt rather “constrained”. Ok, can be solved by cutting and sowing something in between, but the short itsself is shorter and smaller than my others. So just wondering, if anyone bought XL which are too big (Nic, didn’t you have XL that you never wear?), maybe it would be a possibility to switch? I’d like to check first to see if XL is better…(so no guarantee) Otherwise I’ll just have to continue my life living a lie, pretending that I’m an L…
I blame the pregnancy …

Cheers!
Diederik

i have the opposite complex; going through life thinking i’m muscular, and ordering XL tights…

actually, they’re also L, but maybe last year’s model was bigger, these are clearly too big for me… But these aren’t the bib shorts, just the shorts without the straps, so i’m more than willing to exchange with you and give you the $5 difference or so

Hmm, I actually like the straps… in case I ever decide to take part in the WCW… Hmm and judging from Jessica’s list, apparently no one ordered XL.

I do have other shorts without straps but I never wear them… so I’m not sure… The straps of the L definately need to be adjusted before I can (properly) use them, but I don’t want to start cutting if anyone else has the reverse problem. I’m gonna try them out on the bike first, to see if the shorts themselves doesn’t bother me. If it does, we can switch and if it doesn’t, I’d rather hold on to these unless some has an XL.
I’ll let you know. Thanks!

Cheers!
Diederik