BMC TE-01 Mountain Bike - SRAM X0, Fox F100X, Chris King, Easton EC90, Thomson

Hey team

After some deliberation, I’ve decided to put my hardtail up on the block - I’m refocusing my life, and trying to deal with my gear hoarding tendencies. I’m not a MTB racer, and if I’m going to own only one mountain bike, this isn’t the one for me. It’ll go up on pinkbike later, but I wanted to give MCT’ers the first go. Here are the specs:

Frame: 2007 BMC TE01, 19" (aluminum with carbon seatpost and seatstays, not full carbon like the current TE01. Frame has a few dings, no deal-breakers, and has been priced accordingly)
Fork: Fox F100X Terralogix
Groupset: SRAM X0, Truvativ Noir carbon crankset, SRAM X7 FD
Wheels: Red Chris King to DT XR 4.1 D rims
Stem: Thomson Elite, 90mm
Bars: EC90 flat bars, 25.4
Grips: Fizik XC grips
Seat: Selle Italia SLR-XC Gel Flow

This bike is a beauty, and gets comments every time I ride it. Priced for team members as follows:

Complete: $1,300
Complete, without wheels: $1,000
Frame + Fork: $750
Frame only: $550

Other combinations: email/PM to discuss

wow. surprised face

wow. sad face :frowning:

want…

It should fit you, you’re only an inch shorter than me.

If only my feet were a bit bigger…

PICTURES.

Dudes, I’m pricing it for less than the wheels and fork are worth new. Someone buy it, I’ll change my mind eventually.

Do you have a link to the geometry? I know someone who might be interested but I think a 19" might be too big for him.

I’d be interested but I already have an MTB classed beyond my skill level, don’t need two =P

No and had no luck searching. Will measure it out though.

You better change that mind of yours! Road cycling may have thrown you more than it`s fair share of curve balls, but your mountain bike did nothing to deserve this treatment!

We never even got to ride! And you haven`t tried Terrebonne yet!

You’re a good man, John Danby. I’ll always support your decisions, even if I don’t agree with them.

O damn i’m tempted

No way, John Danby!
This is such an amazing bike to ride. It made me want to get into mountain bike racing! So light and so responsive and so sexy.

i believe this is commonly referred to as a “smoking” deal

Hell, it’s such a good deal I don’t think I’ll sell it.

Update: Unless you REALLY want it and promise to race the crap out of it, I’m no longer interested in selling this thing.

this post should be transferred to the everything else section :slight_smile:

Like :slight_smile: