Covey Hill, tuesday 11:30

Dennis mentioned interest. There are also some UdeM guys going.

This is a long ride (~175km) but pace will be slow & steady (32-5 km/h).

should be able to

I should be able to join. Meeting at the Gates?

supposed to rain in pm though… should we do a west island at 10am?

I’ll see what’s going on with the weather when I get out of class at 11, and will be at the gates at 11:30 if I decide on riding. Covey Hill would be good, but it might be better to stay closer to home if the weather is iffy

I’ll see what’s going on with the weather when I get out of class at 11, and will be at the gates at 11:30 if I decide on riding. Covey Hill would be good, but it might be better to stay closer to home if the weather is iffy

Why don’t we save Covey Hill for Wednesday? Should be warm and dry from at least 9-3

I’d be really interested in CV if the weather permits. Avé!

Yeah Tuesday doesn’t look great, I’m also talking about Wednesday.

Wednesday should be a go

yeah sounds better for wednesday… my legs need some rest anyway

Just realize that I have an appointment wed am. Can’t make it. Damn!

Yo, I’m with Medique team. Andrew linked me to this. I’d like to join rides like these but if it’s going to be you cat 1 guys only then I’d probably get murdered.
Oh well lmk , I’ll check tomorrow anyway.

is this on?

If it is on, I recommend starting a bit earlier as the morning should be warm and dry but the afternoon could go either way.

shall we say for now a west island ride at 10am, and check the weather tmrw morning?

I’m out. As much as I want to do the ride, I don’t think i’m up for this tomorrow

Is it the weather Dennis?

I don’t mind doing something else tomorrow and saving this ride for Thursday or Friday (No sign of rain and still fairly warm).

I’m still in weather permitting. Just need something to plan on. If it doesn’t happen I’ll just make my long ride on another day…

I’m still going, west island + île perrot

10am at atwater market bridge