Cx calèche, NOON Thursday Feb 9

Monday was great, conditions are still OK. Weather forecast for tomorrow : max 0 degree, but colder in the morning.
My time is flexible if anyone wants to join. But I can’t do the 18:30 croix-de-fer unfortunately.
Again 1h-1h30, Hoogstraten pace (i wish)

i’ll be going in the morning. around 9

words from friends tell me that the olmsted path is very very icy, might not be best idea. Might just ride on the road

Its icy all right, was on it yesterday. road would be better.

Still going today? What time, noon at the statue?