Dartmouth/UNH

So the 7th race is fast approaching. For all you eager studiers, Dartmouth happens to be 3 hours away and I can’t hear enough good things about this weekend!

April 16/17
ITT, Crit in Hanover, NH
TTT and RR in Strafford, NH

200% in.

It’s going to be great! Are we going to Eastern’s?

In. Also, it doesn’t look like this will be our final race of the ECCC- although not on our original calender, i believe we will be going to eastern’s.// I may only be getting a ride down.

right, haha. I was just playing off of the “regular season versus championships” . As far as I know Eastern’s is happening.

Wooo! Racing!!!

I feel another McGill domination (RPI-like preformance) brewing… get syked

I will go if we can leave at 5 ( I have an exam at 2pm that day but I can bring my stuff to the exam)

Not a problem! This is a 5pm meeting, 5:30 departure weekend.

/at this point, it looks like we’ll be riding with JUST a men’s B.

What are we going to do for TTT teams?

I’ll handle the TTT once we have a full roster of who’s coming.

Hey everyone!

Just a reminder that the deadline to send your email confirmation is 5pm today. If you didn’t receive the email sent Friday afternoon, give me a shout with your address and I’ll forward it.

I’m super excited for this weekend!

I’m out for this weekend guys. Have fun and good luck!
Emily: check your messages.

K, at this point there is only one A male rider and one male B rider, so I’m not sure that bringing up guys from C to race with us makes much sense.

Discuss.

Let Josef, Eric, Jocelyn and Julien scorch the field in C

PAIN TRAIN!

I agree, I find it hard to believe that a team composed of an a, b and one or two c riders would be competitive in the A field. It’s your call though; would suck for you two to not be able to race the TTT.

If we were to bump a few C guys to A for a TTT, I don’t believe we have a shot at being competitive with the other teams. Instead, maybe do the C-Pain Train as Dennis suggested

If we were to bump a few C guys to A for a TTT, I don’t believe we have a shot at being competitive with the other teams. Instead, maybe do the C-Pain Train as Dennis suggested

I agree with the above. There is no doubt in my mind that we will get trashed if we race A.

Girls, any thoughts on the TTT? Ruth, Valina, and I in women’s B?

As for the weekends details, hang in tight everyone. An email will be sent out soon!