ECCC MTB UVM/NU/UNH @ Highland Mountain!

In light of the recent switch from Maine to New Hampshire and scheduling conflicts, we’re going to shoot for this race weekend at Highland!

October 1 & 2: Northfield, NH
More info to come on the specifics but Highland has an awesome 3.5mile XC loop, short track loop, dual slalom course and great downhill trails for which this venue has made quite a name for itself.

Come on out!

110%

Im only 105%

110%??? I’m really disappointed in this lack of commitment, Rebecca and Ben. You’re both cut!

But in all seriousness, I’m super pumped for this race!

on a linear scale I’m clearly more commited than Ben. Cut him first. Who cares if he has a car.

I’m excited too. But nervous. Practice ride next week? I’ll actually show…

I’m only 75% because I have a rehearsal I need to cancel before I say yes. But do I ever feel uncommitted…

Definite practice ride next week… perhaps Wednesday morning?

Eric, glad to see you on the roster!

Also, to everyone interested:
The email was sent out for this weekend so give MCT a shout or PM me if you didn’t get it.

Yes to a Wednesday practice ride! 12:30 at the statue?

12:30 at the statue!

it would be really helpful if people can bring a receipt or some kind of proof of purchase for your bicycle. We have had issues in the past where bikes have been left at the border because we didn’t have the proper paperwork. Save yourself the hassle and try to bring a receipt.

Unreal weekend! Race report and photos to follow…

Hey Emily, race report!!! Get it in the news section. McGill crit is getting OLD. If you need help to post it in the news, let me know.

haha thanks Jon!

Pictures and race report is up!! Check out the gallery and news section yall.

Congratulations everybody on a superb weekend!!!

Phenomenal results!