Extras from 2nd order

I’ve just made a clothing inventory

For those of you who joined the team late, want clothing and still haven’t ordered any, please contact me as soon as possible, with the items you want and the size.

Olivier Nguyen
Ben Cohen
Anne Piggot
I have your stuff, you’ve paid for it. Contact me if you want to arrange something to pick it up on campus.

got a set of L gloves by any chance Mat?

no, sorry, only S gloves left

send those guys an email. they are on our gmail

Any M or L vests?

no vests left

I’ll make it simpler (quantity–size, eg: 1S):

gloves: 4S
shoe covers: 3
arm warmers: 1XS, 4S, 1M, 1L
leg warmers: 3S, 1M
bibs: sold out!
jersey MEN: 1XS, 3S, 1M, 1L, 2XL
jersey WOMEN: 4S

How much do leg warmers cost? If it’s not something ridiculous, put me down for the 1 pair of M

and the shoe covers price?

$17 for team members. These are not winter shoe covers, they are more what I would call EURO-TT-FASHION-WINDBRAKER shoe covers (i.e. they won’t keep you warm under 12 degrees celsius)

I may be interested in a women’s jersey. How much are they? I don’t know if I will need a S or the M is it possible to try them on or are they in a package?

Hey mathieu, j ai entendu dire que tu as passe des belles fetes a magog!
es ce que tu vas venir au spining pour faire le transfer de linge? Et te souviens tu que j avais oublie mes shoes cover chez vous en venant cherchez mon stock? Si non, reserve moi en une paire,

thanks

Olivier

I’ve updated the quantities. I should be starting to come to spinning in a week or two, if everything goes well. For those of you who can’t wait to get your MCT gear, I’m can bring your order on campus. I’m almost every day at the McIntyre cafeteria from 11:40 to 12:20. Email me to confirm.

pricing info for team members

quantities
gloves: 4S
shoe covers: 3
arm warmers: 1XS, 4S, 1M, 1L
leg warmers: 3S
bibs: sold out!
jersey MEN: 1XS, 3S, 1M, 1L, 2XL
jersey WOMEN: 3S