Group Weight Training Sessions

A few people have asked me when the group weight training sessions are, and frankly I don’t think we have any official ones, so far everyone has been kind of doing their own thing.
So, for those of you who would like to go to the varsity gym when there are other cyclists around, here is MY general schedule for the weight room.

I usually go on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays around 6pm, for about an hour or a little more. This is generally a busy time to be there, but I kind of like the intense atmosphere.

I have also gone on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays around 11am, which is a much less busy time, and I know there are a bunch of mcgill cycling peeps who already go at this time.

Nick also just posted something that I gather means he goes to the gym at 2pm on fridays? did I read that right?

In any event, please post your own schedule, or whether you would like to start going at any of these times. (or just show up)

If you see me in the gym, feel free to ask any questions. Maybe I will know the answer; if not, I will just make something up and sound confident when I say it, and you should be fine.

ben