Is there any way for a Macdonald student to join?

Hello,
My name is Antonia Ruiz and I used to by a pretty avid cyclist in high school. I haven’t been riding for two years but I really want to start up again and your club looks like an awesome opportunity. The problem is that I am currently living in residence at the Mac campus and have a pretty full schedule. Is there any way I could still be a part of your club? Is there a Mac branch?

I can’t wait to hear back from you!

Antonia Ruiz

1 Like

Hey Antonia,

I am part of the club and I live in Ste. Annes and go to Mac as well. I do most of my riding around Ste. Annes, but I try to make it out to some of the weekend or the short afternoon rides that the club organizes, while the daylight and weather is still permitting. We should get together and go out for a ride.

Are you free today?

Oliver

1 Like

Hello Oliver,
Thank you for getting beck to me so fast. I’m sorry it’s taking me this long to get back to you. I’d love to go for a ride (or rides) with you while the weather is still warm. I’m currently part of the Frosh program so the best time to go for a ride for me would be early in the morning until classes start. Would that work for you? Thank you so much for offering to ride with me. I’m really glad to hear that there’s a way to be a part of the team from all the way out here.

Hope to meet you soon,
Antonia Ruiz

Hello Oliver,
Thank you for getting beck to me so fast. I’m sorry it’s taking me this long to get back to you. I’d love to go for a ride (or rides) with you while the weather is still warm. I’m currently part of the Frosh program so the best time to go for a ride for me would be early in the morning until classes start. Would that work for you? Thank you so much for offering to ride with me. I’m really glad to hear that there’s a way to be a part of the team from all the way out here.

Hope to meet you soon,
Antonia Ruiz

Hey no worries! We’ll get in contact and figure out what works with our schedules, maybe we can do some morning rides during the week. Hope frosh is going well, we’ll figure something out after the weekend.

Ok. Thank you very much. Enjoy your labor day!