Last minute open party invite!

Hey guys-

So I guess I’m technically not on the team anymore but I still know a lot of you and haven’t seen some of you in a while. Its my girlfriends 30th biday tonight (Friday April 3rd) and we’re gonna have a party at my place. Free homebrew beer made by me this winter! Drop by and say hi if you want, it’d be nice to see some of you. We’ll be around from about 9-12 before we head to la tulipe for 90s night.

address is 285 villeneuve ouest apt 1. I live just off parc, just above mont royal (ie next to Hons and the bottom of Camillien Houde)

See you there,
Peter
:lol:

was that last night?.. or tonight :)))?

ce soir

cool, je vais surement arrêter chez vous après mon travail à la shop! la bière sera bonne! (ou pas??) tu y as goûtée??

Mais oui. J’en ai déjà bu pas mal et j’suis pas encore aveugle. Ne t’inquiete pas!

Il y a une bière aux abricots avec une aprés gout d’agrumes, Une Belge, et une blanche aussi.

I’m down for the blanch!!! :smiley:

wow! I am impressed already!

i just might come by!

Too much work, and I’ve got another cold so I won’t be exposing you folks to my germs.

peter, I might come by also and bring a couple friends. Don’t worry, I won’t bring a huge crowd…

thanks for having us peter, and for feeding us beer!! it was great to see you and myriam!! hope you guys had a good rest of the night… and i’ll be seeing you on the bike i hope!