Mac Campus ride, Int-Adv, 9AM Sunday

If you guys couldnt / didn’t want to ride on Satruday…
Meet at the gates at 9, go to Macdonald campus and back.

No worries Jocelyn.

Jason, unfortunately my attendance is required somewhere late afternoon and so I am squeezing in a ride before then. Perhaps another day. Cheers

I can’t ride tomorrow AM, but will do some ride somewhere in the afternoon for a few hours. Rode L’Ile Perrot today with a nice tail wind all the way back, but deleted the Sat Club Ride post due to the apparent lack of interest/availability. Thanksgiving weekend and people are away or rightly catching up on studies/papers. Enjoy the ride! Charles

If no one signs up I won’t be going. Where are you riding tomorrow afternoon ? Do you want company ?

Jocelyn, company on a ride is always welcome. Thinking I’ll probably head out toward Mac Campus. We can meet in front of CYCLE TECHNIQUE, say 12:30.

Here is a link to their location. Basically, it’s on Atwater just below Rene Levesque.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=cycle+technique&fb=1&gl=ca&hq=cycle+technique&hnear=Montreal,+QC&cid=0,0,16571469088526755837&ei=gdKHTJrbA4L7lwfm7_n2Dg&ved=0CB0QnwIwAQ&source=embed&ll=45.485074,-73.580452&spn=0.007943,0.01929&z=16&iwloc=A

I’ll check the forum tomorrow morning to see if you want to meet up, otherwise I will head directly from home. Anyone else is welcome to join in. Cheers, Charles

Ride cancelled. Charles, I’m sorry I won’t make it. Maybe another day…

I was planning on heading out to mac around 2-3 pm