Now till whenever!

Hello

I am going to be riding around from the time I finish this post till probably around 5-7 pm at which point if there are any other rides - may join them (I know ikthir has a ride posted and may go).

Feel free to call me to know where I am at and I can ride in your general direction.

(514) 923-3186

• kevin

Actually, I think you mean Scott.

Could be. I posted via blackberry so the forum doesn’t always apear as its suppose to. Though if scott is the one doing the 7:00 pm ride then yes I mean scott :slight_smile:

@houde now :stuck_out_tongue:

Could be. I posted via blackberry so the forum doesn’t always apear as its suppose to. Though if scott is the one doing the 7:00 pm ride then yes I mean scott :slight_smile:

Stupid phone multi posting