Principal's Academic Honour Roll Reception

I noticed we were a couple of cyclists in that mailing list (Ben Blake, Karen, Mat BR, Nick CY, Caitlin). Are you guys planning on attending this event?
I’m currently hesitating, but if we were a bunch from the team, it could be fun.

Reminder: Tuesday, September 22nd, 2009 in Tomlinson Hall from 16h30 to 18h00.

Please R.S.V.P. your attendance by Monday September 14th by replying to this e-mail or by calling the Intercollegiate Office at 514-398-7003. Also, please feel free to invite an academic guest (i.e. professor or advisor, etc.) to this special event and let us know the name of your academic guest.

Yeah I dont know about this…

I’m going but have no idea what it’s going to be like

I think usually there’s free food, if that’s any incentive for people to go.

Do we have to dress up all fancy?

Free food? What? I’ll be there.

Also of note, Sept 22 is the first day of autumn! Best season ever.

Boo, that is the exact time I have class on Tues afternoon. I was actually excited about the business casual dress code (as compared to my usual grad student slob dress code). Have a great time!

Bastard, a group project meeting was just scheduled for me for tuesday afternoon. I guess I won’t be coming after all

I’ll be there

I’ll be there too. Free food and the principal! I’ve only ever seen her twice, and once was at my graduation! The other time I saw her drive around on campus on her way to her parking spot right in front of James Admin.

Life happened…can’t make it