Queen's University Spring Fling - April 1st

From my inbox this morning:

Hey Guys,

I am writing to invite you all to an exciting new race, being hosted for the first time this year in Kingston!

It is the Championship Race for the University Multisport series, any Ontario University Student are eligible to enter and represent their schools, and Quebec schools are coming as well.

The Race is a Full Sprint Distance Triathlon (750 M Swim, 20 Km Bike, 5 Km Run) and a Sprint Duathlon (5 Km run, 20 K bike, 5 Km Run)
All proceeds from the race will go to a local Kingston Charity, P.R.O Kids, which provides artistic/recreational opportunities to underprivileged kids.

The Race is being Held April 1st, 2007
in Kingston, ON

Cost is 40$ to enter, includes t-shirt, race kit, food… until March 17th (no t-shirt guaranteed thereafter)

It should be a goood time, it is a sweet course, the Swim is in the pool and there is no hold-over on the transition from Swim to bike.

Registration is online at http://www.events.runningroom.com/site/?raceId=2735

Alternatively go to the running room website, click on “Races”, Select “ON” Select “April” and Find the Queen’s University Spring Fling.

The better the competition the better the race,
Please sign up as early as possible with T-shirts Guaranteed until MARCH 17/2007.

Questions can be addressed to me at this address or claire@queenstri.com

Regards,
Claire Michel
President,
Queen’s Triathlon Team

If there’s a relay, and someone needs a swimmer, I can probably manage that part.

Mary T

That’d be fun Mary, I pretty much still flounder in the water, but I can bike and run!

anyone who wants to go can stay at our place. i don’t know if we are going but even so, our parents don’t mind if people stay there.

I’d go but it’s the same weekend as Boston

oh really, the same weekend of Boston, I’d rather go to Boston…