Saturday easy pre-race spin 10am

South shore, meet at the gates,

~60km easy pace. I don’t want to do west-island or F1 because it will be too crowded.

I like easy pace.

sure, I’ll come.

I’ll be there!

darn can’t come anymore. helping my sister move.

Looking forward to the ride.

hello!

I am a German medical student and will do a clerkship for 8 weeks at the Montreal Genereal Hospital. I brought my road bike with for cycling in Montreal and the area around the city.
Can somebody tell me the address of the meeting point, so I can search it at google maps… I am looking forward to cycling with you!

Thank you!

Cheers,

Tobi

The Roddick Gates are at the corner of Sherbrooke and McGill Collage Avenue.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&nfpr=1&q=McGill%20College%20Ave&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=nl

The gates is the main entrance to the McGill Campus on Sherbrooke street. At the intersection of McGill College street.

Thank you very much, now I know where it is! I will see you tomorrow!

I will be there, haven’t done a mcgill ride in awhile

So I got to the gates at 10:07 (late as usual) and I think you guys had just left. Since I didn’t read the initial post well enough to understand that you were doing South Shore I didn’t know where you went and ended up going to Estacade.
How was the ride ?

The ride was good. I was testing out my Go Pro so I might put parts of it up after.

Sorry to those who waited for me towards the end, I got a call around the bridge and when crossing the bridge I cut short and headed to the old port to meet up with someone that was waiting for me around there.

:slight_smile: