Serie Robert Brisson - 2nd

Who’s up?

i’m in if I can move a bit better than today

I can give someone a lift but theyd have to be able to get to my place by like 5-5:15 since they sent out some communiqué saying that weve gotta be there on time or they won`t nous inscrire

I could use a ride peter.

Yeah you definitely should save your energy if youre gonna come I wasnt sure if you`d be crazy enough to race on Thursday though…
ok vendu!

Hons, do you want to go with the rent-a-car plan? I’m willing to pay for that. If we’re two, a regular car would be fine and probably about $40-50. Jon and Vic, if you want to join in, we could get a van. I wouldn’t mind arranging a car rental, but I’m not old enough for a van rental.

I’d be in.

moi aussi

oh yeah, the race is $15. just thought i let you guys know seeing as i couldn’t find it anywhere on the flyer…

also, i finish work at 5. so i might not be able to leave till around 530 ish, hopefully earlier.

(also, sorry for all the posts)

I also finish at 5, but can most likely make it a bit earlier.

hope the rest of you can make it. I can take MAYBE one other as an emergency backup. Wasn`t very comfortable with 3 last time though and it took forever to get the bikes in the trunk/back seat

I guess if the van’s full; could I get a ride with Peter of Dan? I’m pretty compactable.

What time does registration close, and are we doing anything to get there, i think can be a very fun race to do, and come on, we can’t let nick take 'em all.

je cite le communiqué no1 de la serie cycliste robert brisson (pdf available at http://www.fqsc.net/08/Comp/route/InfoCourses.htm under communiqué or directly at http://www.fqsc.net/08/Comp/route/resultats/RP-RobertBrisson-Comm-01.pdf

à partir de la semaine prochaine, aucun retard ne sera toléré. les inscriptions se termineront à 18h45 précise. [blah blah blah] la criculation dense n’est pas une raison jugée valable, prévoyez suffisamment de temps pour vous rendre à Mercier.

basically that means, register before 6h45 or you are not welcome to race. & traffic is not a valuable reason to register late.

after that they also have security recommendations in that pdf for riders. interesting. like don’t be in the way of cars.
(for non-franco speaker, the fqsc website is a place to sharpen your french skills cuz nothing is in english.)

good luck to all of you who will make it tomorrow! (I can’t cuz I’m working :stuck_out_tongue: again)
& be on time! cuz race officials sound pretty serious about it.

m-eve

well, john, no one has a ride, and it’s thursday morning… so i doubt anyone’s going besides the guys that have cars.
i even tried to mooch a ride of one of nicks teammates, but that didn’t work, so no race for me this week :frowning:
better luck next week, and good luck to everyone racing!

If anything changes, you can call me at work 514-524-1106 options 1, 5, 2 or message the board before noon (i’ll check it around lunch).

Otherwise, i might bike it. Its 45km, with a headwind most of the way, but i really want…

nvm., can’t go; got confused about dates.
best of luck,

Lindsay

Too windy to bike, peter, do you have a place?

Sorry guys, i’m out…too much work, to little time. But after next week (I’m out of town) I really want to get to this race as much as possible. Hopefully we’ll be able to figure out a way to get us out there (are there any trains or buses that head that direction?).