[CLOSED] South Carolina- Official Signup

It’s time to begin taking official signups! If what you’ve seen about South Carolina so far interests you, fill out the questionnaire form linked here, and the poll below to officially confirm your spot at the camp. The deadline to register and fill out the form is January 23.

• Coming for the riding
  • Coming for the chocolate drink
  • Coming for the drive

0 voters

Here are a few more details:

When
We will leave Montreal the evening of February 28, and return midday on March 8. This means 6 full days of riding in South Carolina!

Cost
The tripe fee will be about $350- however it is dependent on the number of participants, so the more people who come, the less it will be for everyone! This fee includes food for the week (excluding snacks and meals bought while riding), transportation from Montreal, and accommodation. Additionally, anyone who can provide a car for us to use will receive a discount of about $250 on their trip fee. Fees will be confirmed and collected after registration closes.

Who Can Come
All experience levels are welcome! We will have beginner, intermediate, and advanced rides leaving from the house each day, so there are options for everyone.

Being just 6 weeks and 4 days away (!) now is the time to ensure you have valid travel documents to get into the United States, a rideable bike, and a killer granola bar recipe. More information can be found on the feeler post, but if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!

2 Likes

Let the GOOD TIMES ROLL!

3 Likes

GOOD VIBES ONLY @shapiromax

2 Likes

Good vibes are the only vibes allowed

1 Like

I don’t think Will Mazurek charged that much for tripe.

1 Like

See above ^

1 Like

(and Dominican rap vibes)

1 Like

Someone bring me back some chocolate drink (or any other Laura Lynn classics), but don’t worry about the sweet tea, nor the New Jersey bagels.:sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

How about a can of boiled peanuts?

1 Like

New Jersey bagels are the best bagels

New Jersey Montreal bagels are the best bagels… I guess autocorrect’s not that bad :wink:

1 Like

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hello SC goers. In MCT trips past we have dabbled in the matching looks game. Vermont 2018 was matching mustaches, SC 2019 was matching mullets, Vermont 2019 was matching goatees and NOW I present the first pitch for SC 2020: Matching frosted tips!! A await your valued opinions (the Joey Fatone goatee option is still on the table for those interested)

2 Likes

Every time I imagine this it gets better, the mark of a brilliant idea

2 Likes

But what if, you’re already blonde? Just enquiring on someone’s behalf

Leave it to Wikipedia:

“Other variants, such as inverted or “thawed” tips, where dark highlights are applied to the gelled ends of the person’s hair that is otherwise heavily bleached, also exist.”

4 Likes

So, my only question is… would this be visually significant with helmets on? I guess, we could all be :octopus:, and have our helmets tilted. Frost tips shoving out on top of the forehead? That’s what I call Cat 5…

1 Like

@katiebrown for us, I’ll let you choose between 2000’s inspired hair streaks, or the return of blonde rat tails (unless you have something else in mind)

2 Likes

both excellent ideas! have u considered the return of the best trend that 2008 had to offer? the koolaid hair dye technique? the RED dye/fruity beverage could bring some team spirit to the table. think about it.

only if it’s Laura Lynn brand Kool Aid

1 Like