Summer Sale

New - Campy Record Pista Hubs - $200

Used - Bontrager RL Mountain Bike Shoes Size 45 - $80
These have seen about 5 days of mountain biking, but they are really too big for me, I need to wear 3 pairs of socks to make them fit right, so I am looking to sell.

Used - Mavic Crossland UST Disc MTB Wheels -$120
I have had these for 2 years and have ridden them a good number of times. One rim has a little dent in it, but it is true and has no problem keeping the seal. I will sell them with the rotors and tires (Kenda Nevegal 2.2 UST) for $200

Used - Trek Fuel 80 - $600
This bike is sitting in pieces at home. This was my first bike, I bought an XT group to replace the Deore stuff, took the XT stuff to my current frame, so all the original stuff is still there. (Deore and Pilot SL fork) If anyone is interested, this would finally be some motivation for me to build it up and get rid of it.

Also some non-bike stuff:
Burton Snowboard boots size 9.5 - $60
Atlas Snowshoes - $50

Reason for sale : need money for Gruber Assist

Would the mountain bike shoes be legit for spd clips and the spin bikes?

yes

When can I try on the shoes? I need shoes for when I go to get certified on July 10th.

I’ll bring them to school this week. just call me and we can meet up on campus. I’m just in mcconnel

More Stuff for Sale!

105 Octalink Crank with Dura-Ace Octalink BB (38-48 rings or 53-39)
105 Front D 9sp
Ritchey WCS Seatpost 27.2

Make an offer!

yo b-dog,

you still got that bb? might be interested in those cranks too if a certain set of mine prove to be totally frigged.

john danbydiddyness has it

Lets have a very non-commital conversation about that mountain bike…

shit just got real!

So friggin real.

Hit me up on the face space or something if you need that thing.