Sunday - Saint-Joseph-du-lac - intermediate - 10am

Hello, this is IMO the nicest ride departing from montreal. ~ 110km.

We stop halfway, i know a really nice orchard where we can steal some big apples.

The meeting point is corner of St-Laurent & Bernard. We will LEAVE from there at 10am, so make sure to show up earlier.

Although there are some serious cyclist haters in that area, the scenery is gorgeous and the roads are decent.

I’m in!

How many kilometres is this ride?

Are you sure this is going to be an intermediate ride? :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m up for the challenge either way.

To clarify, this is where we’re meeting, right?
https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=Saint+Laurent+and+Bernard&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=45.571621,-73.619171&sspn=0.2908,0.837021&t=h&hnear=Boulevard+Saint-Laurent+%26+Rue+Bernard+Ouest,+Montréal,+Communauté-Urbaine-de-Montréal,+Québec&z=16

est-ce que je risque de trop ralentir votre pace? je saurai demain matin si jsuis dispo anyway, je confirmerai

Dhruv : first question - yes it will be an intermediate ride. Maybe some attacking at specific points but the whole ride will be steady;

Dhruv : second question - yes meeting at that spot;

msoleil : see first reply above.

@Philippe 110km

ill be there

hye Nic, I left early with 4-5 other people when Eric was changing his flat, to get back in town sooner. Thanks for posting the ride, magnificent day!

“Are you sure this is going to be an intermediate ride? :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m up for the challenge either way.”

Intermediate they said…intermediate.

Amazing ride guys ty

It was a good ride and I navigated home alright, although I’m still trying to figure out why my performance seemed to fall off a cliff. I shall redeem myself, MCT.

We should do this type of ride more often. Hard pace and then Hammer and then More hammer

It was great to see so may people out and what a great gang in the peleton! Bravo and thanks Nic for posting/organizing the sortie!!!

Also, many thanks for buying us apples :slight_smile: