Thursday, September 22nd 6:30AM- KOM.3

Tomorrow I will try to do the unthinkable- defend the polka dot jersey.

AND I expect you all to come out and challenge for it, the more people, the more fun so come out for your chance at thursday morning glory. there’s a chance of rain, so it could be another fun one!

Meet at the bottom of Camillien Houde, where it intersects with Boulevard Mont-Royal and the ride finishes in roughly the same place about an hour later (1:15 for A). A will continue to do the advanced route that was done during the first week.

If this is your first week, please try and go in a group where you will push yourself, but also one where you will be competitive. Also, for all new members, King Of the Mountain is the staple of McGill cycling, so if you’ve never been out to KOM, then you aren’t really a McGill cyclist.

This time I won’t miss it.

Sorry not happening, maybe next week

Weather dependent for me though…

I am in as long as my brakes work.

stephen, is this like a “if the wind is blowing out of the west” kind of thing? Do your brakes just sometimes work and sometimes not? Sounds sketchy.

Personally whenever I look at my brakes, they’re not adjusted. Then I adjust them and they work fine. The next day I look at them and they’re not adjusted.
I think it’s just the god of cycling punishing me for not shaving my legs.

THey are cross brakes and if you have ever troed to adjust them. You’d understand Ben

Good luck Drew!

Intermediate: U de M (3rd)

Intermediate: Camillien-Houde (2nd), Ridgewood (2nd), Polytechnique (4th), The ramp (can’t remember how you called it, I usually call it the ramp) (5th), and I died after…

Intermediate:
CH: 5th
Oratory: 3rd
Conservatory: 4th

I have adjusted cross bikes, and they are a pain, but they can be adjusted.

Ridgewood 5th
The Wall 5th

Intermediate: Ridgewood - 3rd; Oratory - 4th; Conservatory - 2nd.

Blake

Allllright so stats for group C, as in cat-like:

Sept 15 (the rainy one)
Just me :frowning:

Sept 22
We did 6 hills, all but the Conservatory were in this order:
Val
Jess
Grace
Jill

The conservatory was:
Val
Jill
Jess
Grace

Note that if you are feeling weaker than usual pedaling up the hill, it is possible that you haven’t switched out of the big ring. Which I may have discovered 3 hills in.

late post but i scored 4th on houde and 4th on the wall: intermediate.

Chris

I apologize for taking so long to post the results for Intermediate. Hopefully we can fill in the blanks soon.

Houde

1. Ryan
  2. Julien
  3. Jack
  4. Chris
  5. Anders

Ridgewood

1. Julien
  2. Jack
  3. Blake
  4. ?
  5. MikeB

Oratory

1. Julien
  2. ?
  3. Anders
  4. Blake
  5. ?

Polytechnique

1. Ryan
  2. Julien
  3. Ruth
  4. Jack
  5. ?

Conservatory

1. Julien
  2. Blake
  3. ?
  4. Anders
  5. Jack

Wall

1. Julien
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. Wall
  5. MikeB

Bonus: Goat That

1. Julien
  2. Ander

Advanced results? I need to start preparing myself for Thursday…