Toguri Training Fall 2012

This year we will be complimenting our outdoor riding and indoor spinning and cross training with some indoor COMPUTRAINING offered by our new sponsor Toguri Training Systems (www.toguritraining.com).

A 10-week fall session will run from October 15th to December 21st. Two weekly time slots are available: Tuesday at 6:45pm and Thursday at 5:45pm. There are 6 spots available per class.

The total cost for the 10 class fall session is $200+tax (twenty dollars per class), a discounted and very good price for such high quality training and coaching.

Sign up above if you’re interested in the fall classes. If there is enough interest, there is a possibility of adding a third weekly slot. I will follow up this post with an e-mail to those interested in the following weeks.

Cheers,

Dennis

Computraining will make you faster.

where is it located?

A bit more info to pass along:

Location: YM-YWHA, 5400 Westbury Ave, about 5 min from the Snowdon subway station.

Cleats: The bikes are set up with Look Keo, so some people may have to buy cleats. They have some in stock if needed.

Further question. Does 6:45 mean get there at 6:45, or does it mean get there before change etc.

I think it means the class starts at 6:45, so you have to arrive early and be ready

I can double check

When do you need to know by?
Also only Tuesday would work for me.

As soon as possible, but by the end of September for certain.

I’ve talked to a few more people about this personally. Just a reminder that if you’ve decided to do this, sign up.

Toguri will try to fill any empty slots in our sessions, but they need time to find those replacements, so the FINAL DATE TO SIGN UP is Wednesday, September 26th.

will there be any winter training with toguri? or just fall? and what kind of serious training happens in the fall?

There will be both fall and winter sessions. Both 10 weeks.
I’m not apart of deciding the type of “serious training” that’s going to be happening, but I believe the classes will be very high quality, intense and power based.

Also, to answer of other questions, the classes are 1hr, and the on-bike warm up happens at the specified starting times. So arrive a bit earlier to change

I would be interested in the Winter sessions (i.e. 2013)

I’m sending in the names tomorrow! Sign up if you have forgotten!

When is the sign up for the winter session? I’d be interested in that one for sure.

I’m in the same boat as Zach and others as far as winter session goes. Can you sign up for both days? I guess it’s early to say, but i have to ask if the days/times be the same for winter? I need to make sure my courses fit with training

We don’t know the details on the winter sessions yet, but I’ll let everyone know when it’s established

anyone would be interested in taking my spot?! (tuesday night 6:45) or maybe one week out of 2? I might have to cancel it. I will call the guy to let him offer the spot to his clients if nobody is taking it.

not available anymore (unless you call Scott and see)