Tour of Battenkill, men cat.4 EXTENDED!

If you wanted to do this apparently amazing race but thought there wasn’t any place left, they just open some new places in men Cat.4 . Men cat.3 registration is still open, as men Cat.2 and pro/1.
Here is the website: www.tourofthebattenkill.com

Here is there mail:

Hello From the 2010 Tour of the Battenkill,

50 days, 08 hours, 42 minutes, 10 seconds to go until the 2010 Tour of the Battenkill!

We hope you are enjoying the winter months and getting some riding in as you prepare for the race on April 10. We’re excited to announce that our new website is up! www.tourofthebattenkill.com Thanks to Trampoline Design of Glens Falls (www.designtramp.com) for their great work. Here you’ll find some great information about the event. We expect to be able to add more content in the coming days.

Many fields are full, of course, but there is still space in the following fields:

Men Cat 4 - EXTENDED
Men Cat 3
Men Cat 2
60+
Women Pro/1/2
Men Pro/1
Juniors

Please remember that the several Cat 3, 4, and 5 fields will each be pooled and split based on team affiliation (+ age for Cat 5) in early March. Your field and exact start times will be published then and you will be notified via email.

If you are still on a wait list, you will be immediately notified via email when a spot opens up for you. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!

Thanks for the update, I’m in. I’ll most likely be leaving from the Toronto area if anyone else around here needs a ride.

Wow.

That was the best ride I’ve had in a long time. Beautiful course and great organization. When you guys are out of school and have more money to spend on racing I would definitely recommend this one.