Tryouts

Tryouts will be held on Saturday, Sept 11. Meet at 9:00am at the Roddick Gates (Sherbrooke/McGill College).

Hmm, I thought I had more to say… Anyway, that’s the important stuff. See you there!

Hey just wanted to remind everybody

1. Wear a Helmet
  2. Bring a Bike with Brakes
  3. Have money to pay for club fees.
    $40 for Club
    $90 for Team (club benefits plus sponsorships, racing and travel)
    Checks made to McGill Cycling
  4. Bring a piece of paper with your money that says your name, email address, and how much you paid.

Thanks.

Adam.

will mountain biking tryouts be happening at the same time?

Yes, they will.

I can’t stay for the actual tryouts (papa wheeler is in town), but I know someone said they needed a floor pump?
I’ll be down at the gates for that purpose, if anyone doesn’t have access before hand!

Hey… I don’t know where the tryouts are supposed to be held. However, I do know that there is the montreal Triathlon on the CGV… Which means If you were planning on there or using the circuit to get to the estacade… You will be out of Luck

Not going to be able to make it, sorry, please don’t cut me

cut.

that was made even harder by your euro haircut.

Thanks to everyone who came out today! Seems like all the rides went super smooth. In fact, I’m hoping to do a similar ride on tuesday evenings, starting this week. Keep your eye on the forum

And for those of you who didn’t come chasing down pros with us, I regret to inform you that we RODE WITH TEAM SKY!! God damn…

THe later ride rode with TEAM QUICKSTEP and have Video to prove it :D.

I got lost trying to find you and ended up riding back with Rabobank…

hahaha, I stayed until 4pm, and rode with Caisse D’epargne, FDJ, Quick Step, Cofidis, team Canada, and two garmin guys. One of the quick step guys asked Phil where they should go to pick up chicks on Sunday night! It was quite funny to see how different the teams behaved.

so awesome

ha yea i totally had no answer for him… i really need to go out more often i guess.