Buy Your UCI License!

(Adithya Lakshminarayanan) #1

Hello! It’s about time to kick some ass.

It should now be possible to register to obtain your race licenses here. When you search for your team, you should see ‘McGill Cycling’ as an option.

If you are under 30, you’ll have to get a ‘Senior’ race license. Men, you’ll have to get at least a ‘Senior 3’. This should cost $130. Women, you’ll need a Senior 3 license too.

Remember: You need an UCI license to take part in collegiate races at any level above D. And please give the FQSC at least a week to give mail your license to you. DO NOT ORDER ONE AT THE LAST MINUTE!!!

If you don’t know french, contact me, and I can help you buy your license.

(Adithya Lakshminarayanan) #2

(Adithya Lakshminarayanan) #3