I’ve made the tough decision to sell my TT bike, it was used more on Zwift than it was outdoors! This is a great bike for getting into TT races, and for putting down new PRs on the CGV and estacade. For extra street cred, this bike was once owned by MCT alum and legend, Mike “Bike Maird” Baird. Legend has it that when you’re deep into the lactate pit, you can sense his powerful spirit emanating from the drivetrain like some kind of Jedi Knight force ghost. But I digress…
The frame is an Argon 18 E-80 aluminum aero, size S (should fit a rider 5’5" to 5’9").
Asking $2500, price includes the Quarq power meter and Zipp disc wheel. Can also throw in a Fulcrum Racing 5 rear wheel with trainer tire for free.
- Ultegra groupset (10spd)
- Rotor 3D crankset with oval Q rings for eccentric power efficiency
- Quarq crankset powermeter
- Profile Design Svet Zero carbon handlebar with T4+ carbon aerobars
- Zipp carbon disc rear wheel (tubular)
- Unmarked carbon 80 mm front wheel (tubular)
Pedals not included.
Message me if interested.