IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL MCGILL CYCLISTS
Hi everyone! Just wanted to remind you that registration for McGill cycling is open, and that all participants in McGill rides should be registered with the club by the end of September. We usually allow for a “free trial” until we start checking for registration once September ends.
Membership fees this year will be $79. This cost covers our coached group rides, sponsor deals and discounts such as those with Émile Bicyclettes and winter training with Toguri, in addition to club rate for high-quality McGill kit, race stipends, social events and food on group rides.
How to Register:
- Click this link: https://mcgillathletics.ca/sports/2012/11/7/1107120454.aspx?id=175 30
- Click on the red “register” button at the bottom of the McGill Cycling athletics page.
- Login to the online portal with your McGill ID (contact us directly if you do not have a current McGill ID).
- Click on “Memberships.”
- Click on “Sport Clubs.”
- Click on “View Programs.”
- Cycling is the second club listed.
- Click on “Add to Cart” and check out.
If you have any questions or concerns about registration, don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you and hope to see everyone on our rides this year and the next!!