Riding this week

I’m planning on some afternoon rides this week. Anybody want to join me?

PS: Zoey and I did a bit of cyclo tourism on sunday. Thanks for the company Zoey.

Going to the west Island following the river, to St Anne de Bellevue and back. About 65 km. Leaving around 13:30 of anyone is interested.

Hey Marco!
That sounds like a great ride. Would you be willing to wait until this weekend? I was thinking of riding on Ile Bizard, which is around there.
-Adam

Hi Adam,

I went to St Anne de bellevue, then got brave and went onto isle perrot. Did the tour of the island and came back. 100 km in a bit over 4 hrs. I’m bagged. First 100 k of the year.

Isle bizard is North of the Island of Montreal, so it’s best to reach it from the north shore (gouin Blvd). I’ve never been. I’d love to join you on the weekend, for another long ride, maybe not quite as long. No fixed plans yet that I know of, but let’s see what my wife has planned for me.

1 Like

Dear Marco,
That’s an amibitious ride! Sunday morning, aiming for 60km, I will post details later.
Sincerely;
Adam

Hi Marco! Sorry I just see the forum.
Thank you for the company last Sunday~ It was very interesting XD
I am free on the weekend too, let’s see

Hey! I’ll be at circuit Gilles Villeneuve at 2pm! Anyone interested?

lol ! I didn’t see the post. I was there at 5 pm!

I’m going for rides tomorrow and Wed early afternoon, if anyone wants to come. Wed I’ll go to the west Island again

1 Like

Hey guys! I’m also looking for riding partners!

Tomorrow I’ll be going on a ride with a group but I’m down for future rides. I live in CDN.

Cell: 514 518 6639

I’m thinking of going around the west Island this morning. Starting around 10:30/11:00. I would pass under the 40 at st Croix and follow O’Brien to Gouin, then follow Gouin to St Anne de Bellevue, and home along the south shore of the island. It’s about 70 km.

Anyone interested? I know it’s short notice, sorry.