Sunday Ride & ***Potluck Breakfast***/ Waffles

(Mary Hnatyshyn) #1

Hey guys!

Before watching the GP this Sunday, lets plan to meet up for a social ride and breakfast. We’ll meet at 7am at the base of Camilien Houde, and go for a a ride. After a few laps on the bike, we will break for a bit to allow time to shower and change. Around 10am we’ll meet again at HQ for a waffle/pancake breakfast, before heading together to watch the race! Those who have marked off they are coming will receive a message with the address for the breakfast (same location as our first potluck)

Since there’s are many people interested in the breakfast, we are going to make it a potluck breakfast. Please bring whatever you are able to (bacon, a waffle maker + batter, eggs, muffins, fruit tray, etc.) and comment what you are planning to bring. Please do not show up empty handed!

Hope to see everyone at either the ride, breakfast, or both!

• Coming for the ride
  • Coming to breakfast
  • Can’t make either

0 voters

(Alena Motorina) #2

Slow old climbers welcome? Promise I’ll get faster eventually :slight_smile: !

(Mary Hnatyshyn) #4

@alena.m of course!! Despite the ungodly start time for a weekend, it will be a social ride :grinning:

(Mónica Soria Baledón) #5

Will CH be open on the day of the GP? According to the official website, it seems not… https://gpcqm.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/GPC_Avis_aux_citoyens_V07_LR_ref.pdf

(Felix Oestereich) #6

Yes, we can go on. They will kick us off eventually

(Jordan Miller42) #7

Actually there’s like a 2-3 hour span where they close the roads but don’t kick us off, so it’s the best chance all year to get PRs on descents downtown :joy:

(Max Shapiro) #8

(Mónica Soria Baledón) #9

Can I bring a guest who’s in town for a week? :innocent:

(Mary Hnatyshyn) #10

Yep!!

(Mónica Soria Baledón) #11

Great :smiley:!

(Craig Knobovitch) #12

best place to watch is the UdM climb as they don’t put any barriers along. also clearer/more open view

(Clay) #13

where is HQ exactly? Is it just the house?

(Mónica Soria Baledón) #14

What do we bring?! And can you post the HQ address??? Merci!

(Alena Motorina) #15

Twisted my damn ankle running and crashed on my knee tonight, might come depending on amount of swelling tomorrow morning but im not optimistic!

(Wendy Tran) #16

Camilien Houde is closed my dudes

(Adithya Lakshminarayanan) #18