Update: Forgot about Lachine Crits, this will have to be postponed… my bad.
Given la pleuie, which has been forecasted to continue through tomorrow evening, I thought it might be fun to get a team movie night together. To my understanding, Tuesday nights are offered at a reduced price (ie. general admission is reduced from $13.50 to $7.50). I figure the most central theater is Scotiabank Cinema, although we could look elsewhere (Cinéma Cineplex Odeon Quartier Latin, or other) as well. If this is the case then please respond in a post below with pertinent information and a sound reason for your case.
Anywho, if you are interested please indicate below! Merci/thanks.
- Yes - DeadPool 2 @ 7:25 pm (played in UltraAXZ?)
- Yes - Solo: A Star Wars Story @ 7:25 (played in IMAX/3D)
- Yes - Action Point @ 8:00 (from the makers of Jackass!! played in regular…)
- Yes - Something else
- Yes - Somewhere else
- Yes - Something else, somewhere else
- No - Sedentary behavior (including screen time) is as bad as smoking, and as a dedicated athlete that is BAD!
- No - Other reason
- Peut Etre - As a millennial or younger I cannot reasonably commit myself to anything at any given time