TPR #0

Hi again!

Here is some information for our first TPR ride for the season! This ride will not be for points, and rather an intro to group riding clinic, so we encourage all of those to come and learn what TPR is about!

On September 7th, at 6:30am, we will meet at the entrance of CGV (Circuit Gilles Villeneuve). Due to the riding on tight corners, this ride will be cancelled if the ground is wet at the start of the ride. If you do not know exactly where this is, let me know and I’ll be happy to help you out.

Other than that, the plans for the first day is just intro for group riding, but for subsequent weeks, this is how TPR works. Look at the rulebook below (ignore the dates).

https://forum.mcgillcycling.com/uploads/default/original/2X/b/b4bb99c1c08b95b48af84a90d1bd10402df2235b.pdf

And don’t stress if all of this doesn’t make sense – more of this will be explained in person. Other than that, try to be on time, because this ride typically starts any later than 06:35pm. Respond to this post if you have any questions, but I think we are all set to get into this ride. See you guys soon!

Marc

2 Likes

Hi Marc,

Does this race series require one to be present every week, or can we pick and choose which races we do, or don’t, do?

Thanks for the informative post!

Carl

Hi Carl!

For now, you can pick and choose when you come. We’ll let you know if that changes. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Marc