Welcome POTLUCK!!!

*** If you have not received/seen the message with the address for the potluck, please send me a message either on the forum, or over facebook, so that I can give it to you***

Hi everyone!

To welcome all new members to the team, and to kick off a fresh year of McGill Cycling, we will be hosting a welcome potluck this Saturday (September 7). This also happens to be the day of our Meet and Greet ride, so is the perfect opportunity to refuel with (hopefully) a wide spread of dishes, learn more about the club and our fall rides, and of course, socialize!!

Please bring what you are capable of, and comment your dish below if you want to prevent a smack-down between your dish and another duplicate.

We’ll gather at 6:30pm, and I will message you the address if you indicate you are coming.

Hope to see everyone there!!!

• Coming! :hamburger::fried_shrimp::cookie::beers:
  • Next time.

0 voters

1 Like

Will bring homemade guac, baked sweet potatoes, and sauteed onions. Looking forward to it!

I will be making an entire roasted chicken, prepared with love in the residence’s toaster oven.

1 Like

Will be bringing 1-2 dozen Fairmont Bagels and cream cheese!

4 Likes

i’ll make some baba ganoush for those wishing to spread it on their bagels. I’ll also make a couscous salad.

1 Like

That’s if you can find the toaster oven tomorrow.

Yall were too fast today. Bringing beer and cookies to fatten you roadies up.

1 Like

Turns out I had family plans, going to probably swing by for a little bit round 7:30.

Guys! I am just catching up with the forum and so I will also miss the potluck :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:! Looking forward, however, to the upcoming weekly/weekend rides!

Awesome, I just joined and ill be there! (i’ll be bringing potato salad)

Not able to make it :pensive: